this is my little place on the chaosdorf.de server. what you will find here
last update: 12|10|2005 (yep, outdated! historicl reasons, only ;))
hanging around in cyberspace,
studying boring, sometimes very exciting
things like graphic-design, communication-bloat and media-survivalism,
net(h)activist, toying (my cv as pdf) around with gadgets and
computers, drinking too much coffee (sugar+milk, please! or as cooper says "damm fine coffee!"), watching anime-stuff and other j-k-c-pop-splatter-prOn-trash-shit, still and again searching for the perfect soulmate and reading tons of books (mostly 5to10 in a row) and comics, the usual otaku-like things, somebody would expect from a twentysomething.
@the moment i am in australia, yeah right, this huge country on the other side of the world. oh gosh, i loved it. the people are amazing and the nature and wildlife is awesome! what i am doing here? Its a long story, trust me, but i will try to stay here till October 2005. You spell it "Working Holiday Visa". Its all about travelling, learning and growing up. Things, i should have done earlier my life.
if you want more information, whats going on in my life, especially here in Australia, please visit my daily and fresh output called rtng , my 2nd blog (2003 till now). It is mostly written in german, but i really wanna write more in english, so give it a chance
if you want to send my encrypted mail (i really prefer it), please use my public keys. if you dont know, how to do it, please look it up on the net, like gpg.org or/and pgpi.org or ask me! thanks for using crypto!
NEW KEYS! PLEASE UPDATE YOUR KEYRING!
pub 2048R/E7E27D85 2003-09-14 daniel koening (dan) email@example.com
Haupt-Fingerabdruck = 9D36 AD71 F856 0B6C 989F B7A9 A5FE 996A E7E2 7D85
pub 2048/1674BFA6 2003-09-14 daniel koening (roninarts.de) firstname.lastname@example.org
Haupt-Fingerabdruck = FBBE AB2E B2FC 2D2E 049A 76ED 3157 C840 1674 BFA6
- in april 2k2 we organized the easter -h -egg here in ddorf, and i made some visual sketches for the event.
- wearing "dreadlocks" a long time ago, most people think i am lying about that. so i made i little "shrine" for my dreads to show off :)
- a dog is a dog is a dog - my whole short life, she was there for me and will be. a little shrine for my little sister.
- trying to organize the chaos is hard, but a made a first approach to it - this is a blita-site regarding the ccc-knowledge-web.
- i made some bumpers,i stickers, flyer and banner for "CCBit 2003" and Against-TCPA Stuff in general, which you can find liere
- i made a
new site i called "feldforschung" (means: field experiment ), where i will collect my expieriences, with alternative unix-based operating systems on ppc, which means openbsd, debian, gentoo etc on a"pismo" aka apple g3 powerbook. when i have the time i will change the static site to a wiki, so everybody can participate on the subject. shamefully i didn't updated this site...
- for an event at the openchaos in cologne, regarding "netzzensur" ("internet censorship") i made a "flyer" (pdf, ca. 1 MB, version 0.6) - text by desiatox and pylon. thanks to pablo for the help. print it out! show it to your friends and tribes!
- my first blog (2001-2003, sounds like my first sony[tm]) was made up with MT and fucked up from one day
to the next. you can find the ruins hereIt is written in German and the database doesnt exist anymore, but maybe your are bored, so have fun
- i made a huge roadtrip with friends through the usa in 2002. we drove from the east to the westcoast, Including one week at the famous burningman festival and it was an unbelievable experience. we made a collective weblog based on greymatter to show off. nuff' said
- i visited hongkong for a week in 2002 for the chinese new years eve and what happend is written here
- i made some flyers for our "Zope Sprint" at the University in 2003
- a friend made a flyer "the teufelskerl" about me for a course at the university.
- I made 2 posters for a series of events of the chaosdorf at my university
here are some lectures and prosa (BETA), i wrote.
updating this part right now. sorry, check back later.
copyleft now! all rights reversed! take, for non-commercial use, whatever you want.